Friday, July 29, 2011

DPD new logo's (Delaware and Pennsylvania Photographer)

I first went to Carmen of Simply Couture Designs to have her work with me about adding an image to my current logo.  I wanted to target my biggest area of my photography work ~ Maternity and newborns...including my "Wonder Year Package" which is very popular.  As some of you know, I have about 60 photographs hanging at the All About Women's 3 locations.  I asked Carmen to design a tree with butterflies to represent growing families, birth, etc.... that I can use for marketing material.  She did such a great job, the image of the tree has also lead me to change the fonts of the name of my business "Dougherty Photo Designs"

Carmen also had created a fancy frame around my name and I loved it so much that I will be using it in full and in parts to support the other areas of my business.
Thank you for all the support over the past few years as Dougherty Photo Designs is forever growing:)
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love it Heather! So very pretty! Congratulations on your gorgeous new logo!

    ReplyDelete

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket