Saturday, March 5, 2011

Gallery/Canvas Wraps Photo's and Information

Gallery Wraps are available printed on a fine art canvas using an inkjet process or as a Metallic or Lustre Photographic Paper using a traditional canvas process. Metallic and Lustre paper Gallery Wraps enhance the look and vibrancy of your image. With photographic print gallery wraps, an actual photographic print is created and its emulsion is stripped, bonded to canvas and wrapped around the wood frame.
All gallery wraps include a matte, semi-gloss, or high gloss laminate to protect the gallery wrap from scuffs, scratches, and cracking. The laminate also provides UV light protection. Framing paper covers the back of the gallery wrap with metal hangers and corner bumpers, or choose the wire hanger option without paper backing. Your gallery wrap will be ready to hang on the wall the minute it arrives.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket