Saturday, March 5, 2011

Standout Photo Info and Pictures

Standout is the perfect contemporary mounting option that doesn’t require a frame to hang on the wall. The sleek edges and sides of the Standout mount can create a modern wall display with the focus all on the image. Standout is available in two depths, ¾" and 1-1/2" so dimension can be added to a wall by mixing and matching Standout depths in the display.
Standout is made from lightweight foam banded with a Black, White, Light Wood, or Stainless edge and comes ready to display with hanging holes on the backside. Photographic prints  can be mounted onto the front of Standout.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket