Monday, May 4, 2009

Father's Day Portrait Party~ Part 1

Hello everyone!

This is my very first post on my blog! Yeah..I'm feeling updated on the times now, LOL.

So now that the kids are sleeping, I'm running around my house try to get ready for my portrait party for tomorrow. I am part of a great site www.meetup.com and I have all my clients coming from my "mommy group" there. I'm excited to meet several new families and lots of little cuties to take pictures of. I have a studio set up in my living room, and I was hoping to do outside pictures also with all the pretty flowers in my yard...BUT it's been raining for days it seems. So unless we have some adventurous mom's that will take my suggestion to grab an umbrella and get some fun shots of the kids playing in the rain...I think we are house bound!

Check back to see some photos from the portrait party!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket