Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Metro Kids Delaware August Issue ~ DE/PA Newborn Photographer

I just wanted to share my first ad in Metro Kids Delaware Magazine!  
It's in this August issue, pick up a free copy today!   I'm on the first page (page 3 actually).  

Thank you to the parents that let me use their newborn portraits for this ad.  
Top left: Marjie & Rob Graham with little Hadley of Middletown, DE
Top right: Mandy & Chris Ralston with little Ella of Wilmington, DE
Bottom left: Mandy & Bob Truskey with little Mason of West Chester, PA
Bottom right: Melanie McCabe & Fidel Machel with little Elyjah of Claymont, DE 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket