Friday, November 2, 2012

Holiday Mini Sessions (Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersery Family Photographer)

We hope everyone was safe and sound during Sandy. 
We luckily never lost power, but did have a sleepover in our finished basement that evening (this mom was afraid of a tree hitting the house).

Dougherty Photo Designs has already been busy with wonderful outdoor family sessions for the holidays, but here is the studio mini session special for those who like to stay warm and cozy inside for their portraits:)
This event is different ~ we are offering digital packages so you can create your own holiday cards. 
Not feeling creative? We can still create beautiful cards for you if you choose.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

About Me

Photobucket
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
I am a mother of 2 young boys. My photography style is candid, fun, and full of personality. I love to take pictures of everything...but children really capture my eye. Their playfulness, honesty, and moods!

My Sons

My Sons
Sean and Miles

My Family

My Family
Xmas 2013

Total Pageviews

UPSB

Followers

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Blog Button

Photobucket